My name is irrelevant but what I say may be important! I am forty and longing for the life that has past but can no longer be afraid of the future. Does anyone really care? Hopefully this blog will help me figure out where I need to be. Wish me luck!
Monday, December 4, 2023
Reflection
I have read the two previous posts on this blog. WOW, another 13 years gone and what have I done.
I want to write and am getting online to do just that. Still not sure that I have anything worthwhile but I am still here.
Older, a little wise and ready for more. Tired of living in fear. 2023 is not the year. 2024 will be better.
Fear still dictates some things in my life but I have faced past traumas and am willing to continue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment