My name is irrelevant but what I say may be important! I am forty and longing for the life that has past but can no longer be afraid of the future. Does anyone really care? Hopefully this blog will help me figure out where I need to be. Wish me luck!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
July 4th in America
America is a dream. Health, Wealth and Happiness a hope of all but promised to none. You have to work for your dreams. I live in America...land of the free and home of the brave. What does that mean? What am I really free to do that others aren't? I know I live with brave people, I have seen magnificence daily. I think there are times that I take my life for granted. There are times that I do not fear because I do not live in a war zone, I have food on my table, clothes on my back, money to spend and family I love. It could all be gone tomorrow, and then where would I be? Happy 4th of July to you and yours, may all your dreams come true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment